Pages

Tom Ford Doesn't Want Big Fat Guys In His Shop!

Fashion designer/Movie Director Tom Ford has caused quite a stir in the fashion world with his latest comment. Rumour is he told Italian photographer & entrepeneur Jean Pigozzi that he didn't want big men in his New York City boutique according to the New York Post.
Jean Pigozzi told all to Vanity Fair about his weighty words with the slim and trim Mr Ford. 
He says to Mr Ford: "Tom, I went to your shop, I couldn't buy a handkerchief," he recalled. "Tom said, 'You know why? I don't want big fat guys like you in my shop.'" 
Tom Ford (Left) & Jean Pigozzi (Right). Getty Images
The photographer who is an impressing six-foot-four and dons a size XXL told Vanity Fair that not catering for heavier or plus-sized males is a mistake because "big guys like me have the money."
We would never have believed Tom to say such a thing, but ouch, how rude!  Nobody likes a snob...

No comments:

Post a Comment