Pages

PINK: Parents Need To Beat The Crap Outta Their Kids!

We think celebs are going barmy what with all the crazy comments they're coming out with. Being still in shock about Tom Ford's comment about fat people, now singer Pink believes that parents should be allowed to smack their children, according to reports.
The popstar told Access Hollywood she was beaten as a child if she was naughty, but that it hadn’t done her any damage.
The 31 year-old said: "I think parents need to beat the crap outta their kids. I think the whole spanking thing and how it's gotten all PC is for the birds. [My dad] put me through a wall; it's the only reason I'm still alive." ; reports MSN.
She admitted that she probably deserved the punishments she got.
"I would have kicked me out when I was eight... I was not comfortable with authority or rules. I was bad,” she explained.


Yikes, we wonder what we're going to hear next?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Pink. More celebs should be like her.

    ReplyDelete