Pages

Tried & Tested: L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara

Ok girlies, I am a HUGE fan of the classic Telescopic mascara in Carbon Black, I use it on top of my usuals - Lancome Hypnose or YSL Faux Cils. But, on a recent holiday to Kuala Lumpur, they didn't have the Carbon Black Telescopic anywhere, and instead I was introduced to the Telescopic Explosion. I'm always willing to try new things, so I bought it hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
Firstly, I would NOT recommend this product to be used on its own. When I tried it on its own, it really did nothing to lengthen or add volume. But wowie does it fan out the lashes. You get that soft, pretty and subtle natural look. It is also really useful to reach the inner corner lashes due to its small round, globe-like head. The mascara itself, I found to be really runny on the first use, but it has since thickened up (have no idea how & why), but I'm growing more attached to it with every use. I use it as a base mascara and apply Hypnose on top and it really does help to give that dramatic fanned out look when coupled with a second mascara. It also curls amazingly!! I think as my lashes are naturally quite long, maybe I couldn't note it's lengthening effects, but for me, I wouldn't purchase it for that use. All in all, if, like me you like using more than one mascara, then this is definitely a must have as a base coat, and so I would purchase it again. 
Available in Black Blister & Brown Blister, £11.29 at Boots.com
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, how was it for you? xoxo

1 comment:

  1. All mascara thickens up over time, due to air getting inside and drying it a bit. Most new mascara's are runny then become manageable after a week or two.

    ReplyDelete