Pages

Kim Kardashian - Botox Injection goes wrong...

If you are a fan of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' then you know the reality show shows anything and everything in the lives of the Kardashian girls. Well in their latest episode, Kim decides to have botox done after she feels she was being teased about a photoshoot with Justin Bieber recently, where she was branded 'the older lady'.
Kim, 29, has vehemently denied rumours that she has undergone multiple plastic surgery, including breast augmentation, a nose job and butt implants, but she swears by Botox.Kim said: “I am turning 30 this year and I am freaked out. It is so embarrassing. It makes me feel older than I already am. Lines on my face are not acceptable.”
But after having the botox injections, she reacts badly to them and is left with two black eyes! Kim said: “It itches. I don’t know what to do, my eyes won’t stop watering.”
Khloé tells her: “It looks like someone has socked you, Mike Tyson.”
Kim calls in Dr Vaisman, their family doctor, who says: “You’ll be healed up in a week. Hide behind your glasses.” Sometimes we get the feeling that celebs wear their sunglasses even to bed, but no worries Kim, we all love hiding behind our supersized sunglassses too!

1 comment: